|Node||Protocol||Database||Release Date||Release Notes||GitHub Links|
|22.1||18||21||2021-06-11||V22.1||Release - Milestone - Changelog|
There are no special considerations when upgrading from V22.0 to V22.1. There are no database upgrades or API changes.
- Fixes an issue where UPnP leases might be lost and port mappings might cease
- Fixes an issue where manually started or hinted elections would be quickly removed from the election scheduler
- Fixes an issue where new connections might not be able to be accepted
- Doubles the length of the connection backlog
- Elections dropped due to timeout/overflow have been separated in node statistics.
Builds and commands¶
|Universal Linux||https://repo.nano.org/live/binaries/nano-node-V22.1-Linux.tar.bz2||SHA256 Checksum|
|Windows (exe)||https://repo.nano.org/live/binaries/nano-node-V22.1-win64.exe||SHA256 Checksum|
|Windows (zip)||https://repo.nano.org/live/binaries/nano-node-V22.1-win64.zip||SHA256 Checksum|
See Pulling the Docker Image for more details.